STEAM Team Registration
Teams will consist of 3-7 undergraduate and/or graduate students. Each team must include representatives from at least three different disciplines (e.g. Business, CFPCA, Engineering). You can register your team on the "Apply" page tab at the top!
Registration to include:
Names of participants
WSU access IDs
Title of project
100 word summary of your project
Registrants will receive confirmation notice after applying.
1st Place: $10,000
2nd Place: $3,000
3rd Place: $2,500
Honorable Mention 1
Honorable Mention 2
Honorable Mention 3
Funds are to be used to realize project implementation. All participating teams will receive publicity and networking opportunities.
Each team will be responsible for the following materials:
- Responses to short form
- Three minute edited pitch
- Additional materials, as desired
- Budget for project (if awarded)
Short Form Questions:
- Tell us more about what you plan to do? How does it meet the objectives of the STEAM Challenge?
- Who will benefit from what you plan to do? How will they benefit?
- Why is your team the most qualified?
The deadline for submitting your team project materials is October 15th, 2017!
- STEAM Kick-Off Orientation - September 15th, 2017, 1:00pm - 3:00pm in the WSU Student Center Hilberry Room EF
- Teams will know if they made it to the final pitch session by October 22nd, 2017
- All teams will have access to a workshop to work on their application materials with Dr. Ethan Eagle:
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 4:30-6:00pm
- Location: 2nd floor of the Undergraduate Library (UGL)
- Final Pitch Competition
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Location: St. Andrew's (918 Ludington Mall, Detroit MI, 48202)